- The domain www.amogue.com including any web-pages thereof and the merchandise/products listed on www.amogue.com are the property of Amogue having its registered office at P.No. 7, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur 302021, India.
- Through the website, we intend to sell our own labeled Amogue Products including clothing, footwear, accessories, etc., designed and created by in-house expert designers.
- All intellectual property rights in the Website and the proprietary rights of the Website are owned by Amogue. It is further clarified that the Website including its Information, all other contents on the Website such as software, images, audio, videos, photographs, graphics, text, description, logos, text, program, software, database, trademarks, icons, etc., are either owned by Amogue or is licensed to Amogue and you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or copying of any content for any purpose other than to review product and promotional information, or to purchase products for your personal use unless otherwise specifically authorized by Amogue to do so. You shall not use any intellectual property of Amogue or Amogue’s licensor in any manner without prior written permission from Amogue or from the respective licensor.
- Amogue permits you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive license to access and non-commercial use of the website, but not to download other than page caching or modify it, or any portion of it. Limited license to access/use website shall exclude any commercial/derivative use of the Amogue Website or its content by you.
- Amogue holds rights to temporarily or indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website without any liability if you make any unauthorized use of the Website or breach these Terms or any policy or violate any applicable Indian laws while accessing Website or purchasing products from Amogue.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. Amogue prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Amogue upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Amogue users
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure. If something happens otherwise, you will immediately notify Amogue about the same.
- Unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and shall be fully liable for all use of your account, including any unauthorized use of your account by any third party including the content of your transmissions through the Amogue Website.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Amogue.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Amogue.
- Agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account and will ensure that you diligently exit from your account at the end of each session. Amogue will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any misuse of your password by any person due to any reason whatsoever. Please understand and acknowledge that Amogue cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Amogue page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through the use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated or by any means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Amogue's express consent).
Order & Others
- Amogue.com holds the right to accept or reject the order at its discretion. Once your “order” is accepted, the acceptance will assure a binding contract between the purchaser and Amogue.com
- Order once placed; the next status will be “Confirmation”. Before confirmation, you can cancel the order anytime but once order confirmed cannot be canceled. Hence, a refund for payment due to any cancellation of order(s) post order confirmation will not be made.
- The postal address(es) at which delivery/ries of a product(s) is/are expected should be correct, complete and include landmarks if possible.
- Amogue.com neither warranties nor guarantees of the delivered product(s).
- Amogue.com is not accountable for any mishappen due to wrong deliveries on account of incorrect name(s), address(ss) while placing the order.
- Acknowledgment given through receiver name or signature or a stamp or UID or a combination of any of the stated above on the slip provided by the Courier Service towards receipt of a package to the person delivering the package shall remain the conclusive proof of acceptance of the package through courier. Proof of the delivery will be shared via email.
- Amogue.com is not liable for any damage(s) neither to the user nor to the receiver due wear & tear, breakage, defacing of the product or package during the result.
- The user agrees that amogue.com will not be liable for any default, delay or lapse occurring due to reasons of force majeure including risk, strike, theft, change of law or any natural act.
- The above terms & conditions and disputes arising there from shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts at Jaipur alone.